American “Blurred Lines” singer Robin Thicke has announced his US tour!
The 36 year old, who managed a No1 in 14 countries earlier this year, will go on tour next February and March, with DJ Cassidy and Jessie J as his support acts!
We’re SO excited for the UK’s very own Jessie J to support Robin, she tweeted this:
“Thank you robinthicke for asking me to support you on your US tour! I am so ready! Lets do this!”
— Robin Thicke (@robinthicke) September 13, 2013
- February 21 – Atlanta, Fox Theatre
- February 25 – Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Centre
- February 27 – Washington, DC, GMU Patriot Centre
- March 1 – Mashantucket, Conn, MGM Grand Theatre
- March 2 – Atlantic City, Borgata
- March 4 – Boston, Agannis Arena
- March 7 – New York, Theatre at MSG
- March 12 – Detroit, Fox Theatre
- March 15 – St Louis, Fox Theatre
- March 20 – Austin ACL Live, The Moody Theater
- March 21 – Thackerville, Okla, Winstar Casino
- March 23 – Denver, Fillmore Auditorium
- March 26 – Seattle, WAMU Theater
- March 27 – Vancouver, Rogers Arena
- March 29 – San Francisco, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
Jessie J’s new single “It’s My Party” will be released on September 15th! Watch the video here:
What do you think about Jessie J supporting him?
Let us know in the comments or tweet us! Don’t Forget To Share!