Channel 4’s hit show, The Jump is returning for it’s 2nd series in 2015.
The Jump involves sixteen celebrities who have already begun their gruelling training as they prepare to start off the series with the Jump In.
The celebrities will go “head-to-head in the Skeleton, reaching speeds of up to 60mph, with the fastest men and women qualifying directly for the show. The slowest celebrities will have to take on a live ski jump to secure their place, with those who jump the shortest distances joining The Subs Bench”, the show revealed.
The male lineup includes:
- Ex-England Rugby captain Mike Tindall
- Jack Ass star Steve-O
- JLS singer JB Gill
- Paralympian Jon-Allan Butterworth
- Dancer Louie Spence
- Gogglebox star Dom Parker
- TV & radio presenter and former England cricketer Phil Tufnell
- TV personality Joey Essex.
The female lineup includes:
- Philanthropist Heather Mills
- Sally Bercow
- ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts
- pop star Stacey Solomon
- ballroom dancer Ola Jordan
- socialite Lady Victoria Hervey
- Heptathlete Louise Hazel
- Made In Chelsea star Louise Thompson.
Davina McCall is returning as the shows main host.
The Jump returns early next year, 2015.