Keith and Nadia have both been immuned from eviction after winning the latest task.
In tonight’s show the new King and Queen (Cami-Li and Perez) of the Fairies, request a talent show.
Whoever the King and Queen find most entertaining will become Court Jesters and will be immune from the public vote.
Keith hosts the show and highlights of the task include;
- Kavana performs his hit song, ‘I Can Make You Feel Good’.
- Chloe recites a poem, which includes the words, “There once was a King called Perez, who had an abnormally large head”, before ending the recital with the words, “Perez, you can kiss my arse” and revealing her G-string.
- Nadia then performs a Shakespeare monologue, granting Perez and Cami-Li a divorce.
- Before Alicia can start her performance, Perez announces that he is a little “disappointed” that the performances so far have “been hurtful to a lot of people”
- Alicia then advises Keith what plastic surgery he could benefit from and suggests an eye lift, liposuction and shaving his toes.
- Michelle gives feedback her on some of the Housemates.
- Katie then takes to the stage and reads a column she has written, criticising the Housemates, much to the disappointment of Perez, who sighs throughout.
- Alexander sings his hit single, ‘Criticise’ and the rest of the Housemates join in.
- Perez and Cami-Li choose Keith and Nadia as the most entertaining Housemates, and they will be immune from eviction, which Nadia describes as “a punishment”.
During the talent show, Katie referred to Alicia as having only one brain cell. Nadia and Patsy head to the toilet to discuss her harsh words.
Meanwhile, in the bedroom Alicia and Perez also discuss what was said. Alicia describes the words as “hurtful” and Perez advises her to “ignore her, pretend she doesn’t exist”.
Check out pictures of the talent show below:
The talent show will be shown on Big Brother tonight on Channel 5 at 9pm.