TOWIE star, Dan Osborne is returning to TOWIE after recently being suspended after a leaked audio emerged leading to stab threat allegations.
Dan Osborne was recently suspended by The Only Way Is Essex bosses after leaked audio emerged of the star threatening to stab his ex and mother of his son, Megan Tomlin.
A spokesperson told The Sun on Sunday at the time: “We will be speaking to Dan about this. In the meantime he will not be taking part in filming.”
Since then Police have decided to take no action against Dan and, according to The Sun, he is now prepared to return to the show – with no date yet announced.
Dan recently issued an apology over his behaviour, saying: “It has taken me a while to find the right words but I would like to say that I am truly sorry to anyone who was offended by what they heard.
“I am unable to talk about the difficulties with my current family situation but I am taking steps to resolve it to achieve the best outcome for my son. I am ashamed and embarrassed that I allowed myself to reach such a dark place that I behaved in a way that even I didn’t recognise.
“While I acknowledge that there is absolutely no excuse for my deeply regrettable behaviour, I plead for some understanding that I had no intention of violence.
“There are always two sides to every story and all of my friends and family who are close to me know that I’m not a violent person capable of anything like this. My words were said in anger and desperation at a very difficult time.”
Dan continued: “I love my son Teddy very much and I’m doing all that I can to see him as often as possible.
“I’m also very sorry to everyone at TOWIE that I have let down and thank them for their understanding and support while I take a short break to concentrate on my family.”