Fancy being the next Ben Haenow with a number 1 selling single in the UK? Get all the details you need to apply for The X Factor 2015 below, and thank us later.
The X Factor auditions are back on the road in search of the best and freshest vocal talent as it looks to uncover the nation’s next big singing star.
And this time there are more opportunities than ever to showcase your talent with X Factor’s biggest-ever audition tour. The UK’s favourite singing show will be visiting an unprecedented 50 towns and cities across the length and breadth of the UK and Ireland, as this year they’re bringing the auditions directly to you!
Kicking off at the end of April the audition tour will visit Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, the North East, the North West, Yorkshire the Midlands, the East of England and London and the South East – see below for full details of locations and dates.
You can apply by in one of 3 easy ways:
- Registering online for one of the 9 Open Audition cities or by just turning up at one of the Open Audition cities on the day.
- Visiting our Mobile Audition Van, which will be visiting smaller towns and cities across the country. There is no need to register for the Mobile Audition dates.
- For anyone who isn’t able to make it to any of the cities you can also send in your own video audition via the website https://application.xfactor.tv/
With added auditions and more locations than ever before, plus the opportunity to upload your own video audition, if you have ever thought about auditioning or sought to emulate the success of past contestants from the likes of last year’s winner Ben Haenow to One Direction, Little Mix, Olly Murs or Leona Lewis… now is your time!
The X Factor 2015 Open Audition Dates:
- Dublin – Croke Park – 8th and 9th April
- Newcastle – Newcastle United Football Club – 11th and 12th April
- Leeds – Leeds United Football Club – 16th and 17th April
- Birmingham – Birmingham City Football Club – 18th and 19th April
- Glasgow – Ibrox Stadium – 23rd and 24th April
- Liverpool – Liverpool Football Club – 26th and 27th April
- Cardiff – Mercure Holland House – 29th and 30th April
- London – Emirates Stadium – 2nd May
- Manchester – Old Trafford Cricket Ground – 9th May
Full venue details will be announced via: itv.com/xfactor
The X Factor creator Simon Cowell added, “The X Factor is coming back and, if you think you have the potential to be a world-class star, this is your chance to prove it. You really could be the next pop superstar.”
Acts are advised to turn up early to the Open Auditions and Mobile Auditions. On the Mobile Audition Tour we audition on a first come, first served basis, so be sure to turn up early to grab a slot. On the larger scale Open Audition Tour everyone who turns up will be guaranteed an audition.
All any budding hopefuls need to do is turn up on the date and time specified, whether they have registered in advance or not. If they impress The X Factor team with their vocals, they will then be in with a chance of auditioning in front of the X Factor judges, when the judges’ auditions take place in summer.
The X Factor, sponsored by TalkTalk, returns to ITV and the Xtra Factor to ITV2 and itv.com later in the year. Fans of the show can follow all the action via @TheXFactor on Twitter and Facebook.com/TheXFactor