Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has confirmed he’s returning to film Fast and Furious 8 alongside Vin Diesel.
Vin Diesel confirmed Fast and Furious 8, last month and it will be unveiled in 2017.
Vin announced: “Furious 8 will be yours to share with the world on April 14, 2017.”
Speaking at CinemaCon in Las Vegas, Vin said: “There is something you all did. For me, personally, you all gave me so much confidence. There was so much love. You made me feel like we could actually make history with ‘Furious 7’. You’ve been so loyal all along…
“Because there’s a pride that you have that we feel, the people that make the movie, the studio that I call my home, my family. You make us feel like we want to give you the best movie in the world to share with you.”
Dwayne Johnson told NerdReport that he’ll be returning for the eight installment: “Of course,” he said.
“Can’t go on without Hobbs.”
Johnson has also revealed a spin-off movie for Hobbs is a possibility: “We all are interested in it,
“I just had a big conversation with the studio, so we’ll see. I still think for me personally, we create a little bit of space from seven and gauge what the audience will want and go from there. That’s my take on it. Now a lot of other people have their own say.”