Greg James and Rochelle Humes have teamed up with CoppaFeel to show you how to check your boobs.
CoppaFeel! educate and remind every young person in the UK that checking their boobs isn’t only fun, it could save their life. They’re the first breast cancer charity in the UK to create awareness amongst young people, with the aim of instilling a new healthy habit that could one day save their life.
Rochelle explains how and why you would check yourself monthly while Greg gets his abs out and demonstrates how to feel for abnormalities.
Watch the video below:
RECAP: You should be looking out for:
- LOOK for changes in the skin texture.
- LOOK for swelling in your armpit or around the collar bone.
- FEEL for lumps and thickening.
- FEEL constant pain in your breast or armpit.
- LOOK for nipple discharge.
- LOOK for a change in size and shape.
- LOOK for nipple inversion and changes in direction.
- LOOK for a rash or crusting of the nipple or surrounding area.
Read more on the CoppaFeel! website.