The Celebrity Big Brother 2016 line-up has been leaked ahead of Tuesday night’s launch night!
Obviously there is always the chance some stars may drop out but the contestants for this year’s Celebrity Big Brother have been revealed and include names like Gemma Collins and Daniella Westbrook.
According to a report, Summer Holiday singer Darren Day, Strictly Come Dancing professional Kristina Rihanoff and US producer David Gest are among the contestants in the next series of the Channel 5 reality show.
This year the theme will be it’s Showtime and the 16 confirmed housemates will be living in the newly revamped house. The famous house has undergone a major costume change, and Housemates will be transported to a striking and theatrical setting which echoes the vaudeville theatres of a bygone era.
The 16 Housemates who will be living in the house this series are as follows:
- Nancy Dell’Olio, who shot to fame as ex-England football boss Sven-Goran Eriksson’s girlfriend
- Winston McKenzie, a former Ukip spokesman who is now the English Democrats’ candidate for London mayor
- Former X Factor finalist Christopher Maloney
- US model and actress Angie Bowie, who was once married to David
- Megan McKenna, who starred in US reality show Ex On The Beach
- Ex-Hollyoaks actress Stephanie Davis
- Actor John Partridge, famous for playing Christian Clarke in EastEnders
- Geordie Shore star Scotty T
- Jeremy McConnell, a former Mr Ireland
- Jonathan Cheban, a friend of Kim Kardashian and regular on her reality show
- Actress and US reality TV star Tiffany Pollard
- TOWIE’s Gemma Collins
- Summer Holiday singer Darren Day
- Ex- EastEnders actress Daniella Westbrook
- US producer David Gest
- Strictly Come Dancing professional Kristina Rihanoff
The show’s producers have promised “unwelcome surprises” for the stars, while revealing “the BB garden has been transformed into a Whitechapel style foggy street scene with a Victorian pub snug”.
Former Apprentice candidate James Hill won Celebrity Big Brother last year, beating American Austin Armacost, best known for being the ex-boyfriend of designer Marc Jacobs but who do you think could be in for a shot of winning Celebrity Big Brother 2016? Let us know!
Celebrity Big Brother 2016 kicks off on January 5 with the launch night at 9pm on Channel 5.