- An article that was published on 22nd April 2016 had an exclusive source reveal to TwitCelebGossip presenter Emma Willis’ plans on Channel 5’s Big Brother.
- The source told TwitCelebGossip that Emma may quit next year to work on other opportunities and spend time with the family.
- 9:09 AM – 23 Apr 2016 on Twitter, Emma Willis confirmed the report was not accurate.
- TwitCelebGossip has since voided the relationship with the source.
- The article didn’t state Emma Willis was confirmed to leave, nor was any of the quotes from Emma herself.
- The article will remain live, but will be linked to this correction.
Any questions, please contact us.