This Competition Is Now CLOSED.
Fancy joining some of the biggest artists around at the Madejski Stadium on 1st June, for the AllStarz Summer Party? Here’s your chance to win 1 pair of tickets to what is sure to be an unforgettable show!
Join headliner Jessie J as she performs a live 90 minute set, alongside, JLS, Wiley, Lawson, Charlie Brown, Amelia Lily and Union J, plus more acts and special guests, who will be revealed in the coming weeks.
Don’t miss out on one last chance to see JLS live this summer!
From 2pm – 10pm on Saturday June 1st, Reading’s Madejski Stadium will play host to some of the biggest names in the charts all together at the AllStarz Summer Party. To be in with a chance of winning tickets to see this blockbuster show, all you need to do is…
2) Tweet This! Click Here.
3) That’s it! Good Luck!
Tâs & Câs:
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult of 18 or older
- The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. All tickets are for person use and cannot be sold under any circumstances. Sale or attempted sale will be considered grounds for cancellation.
- Right of admission is reserved by the Promoter and the Event Venue. Winners are advised to adhere to Ticket terms and conditions.
- There is two prizes (the Prize) on offer consisting of 1 pair tickets to the AllStarz Summer Party on 1st June 2013. The Prize does not include any travel or expenses incurred
- The Closing Date of this competition is: 12th May 2013.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants.
- The Prize Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- Entrants must be at least 16 years of age at the time of entry for the Competition.
- Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email, mail or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s discretion.