The Jump 2017 have confirmed the list of celebrities that are set to take part in the nail biting show.
The Jump returns early 2017 and will air over six weeks on Channel 4 with Davina McCall at the helm.
Although there were doubts the show would be axed due to the amount of injuries celebrities in the past have faced – It has surprised us all, with The Jump 2017 (a brand new series).
Curious who’s signed up for the new series? Take a look at the confirmed list below:
- Welsh Rugby International player Gareth Thomas
- World Cup Winner and England Rugby Captain Jason Robinson OBE
- England International footballer Robbie Fowler
- Former Made in Chelsea star Spencer Matthews
- Comedian Mark Dolan
- Olympic medal winning gymnast Louis Smith
- Also strapping on their skis will be two time Olympic Taekwondo champion Jade Jones
- Four time Paralympic medallist Kadeena Cox
- Irish TV presenter
- Radio DJ and model Vogue Williams
- Star of TOWIE Lydia Bright
- Reality TV star Josie Gibson
- TV presenter and journalist Emma Parker-Bowles
- Caprice Bourret, entrepreneur and top model
- Tour De France winner and eight time Olympic medallist Sir Bradley Wiggins
Bradley Wiggins said: “Skiing is a big passion of mine, it was a mix of that and the other committed names this year that made me want to sign up. From Jason Robinson and Robbie Fowler to Olympians Louis Smith and Jade Jones, these guys have excelled in the sporting arena and I have a lot of respect for them, they will be so competitive.
“Major retiring Olympians such as Sir Steve Redgrave have also trod this path, I see this as a sporting challenge and want to go out there and win it. Just don’t call me a celebrity.”
The Jump 2017 launches soon on Channel 4.