The X Factor returns to live shows this week, and the theme this evening is ‘Express Yourself’.
The excitement of the auditions, the seat-gripping tension of the six-chair challenge and the judges’ houses stage are finally over.
Now, confirmed finalists Holly Tandy, Grace Davies, Rai-Elle, Sam Black, Spencer Sutherland, Lloyd Macey, Matt Linnen, Tracey Leanne Jefford, Kevin Davey White, Sean and Conor Price, Rak-Su, and the Cutkelvins perform live.
The X Factor judges Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh, Nicole Scherzinger and Sharon Osbourne – and millions of viewers at home – will be assessing their every move and note ahead of a dreaded elimination.
The four confirmed wildcards are: Leon Mallet, duo Jack and Joel, Alisah Bonaobra and Talia Dean.
The song choices for ‘Express Yourself’ week are below:
Simon Cowell (Groups)
- Rak-Su – ‘Mamacita’ (Original Song)
- The Cutkelvins – ‘What About Us’ (Pink)
- Sean and Conor Price – ‘Strong’ (London Grammar)
Sharon Osbourne (Girls)
- Holly Tandy – ‘Hollow’ (Tori Kelly)
- Grace Davies – ‘Too Young’ (Original Song)
- Rai-Elle Williams – ‘Doo Wop (That Thing)’/’Lost Ones’ / ‘No’ (Lauryn Hill / Meghan Trainor)
Nicole Scherzinger (Overs)
- Kevin Davy White – ‘Stay’ (Rihanna featuring Mikky Ekko)
- Tracy Leanne Jefford – ‘Written In The Water’ (Gin Wigmore)
- Matt Linnen – ‘Scars To Your Beautiful’ (Alessia Cara)
Louis Walsh (Boys)
- Lloyd Macey – ‘City Of Stars’ (La La Land)
- Spencer Sutherland – ‘Who You Are’ (Jessie J)
- Sam Black – ‘Faith’ (Stevie Wonder featuring Ariana Grande)
Liam Payne also performs his new single Bedroom Floor on tonight’s show.
The X Factor continues with the first live show of the series at 8:20pm on ITV.