The brand new series of Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway has now been given a launch date on ITV.
Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway will return to ITV very soon and the boys have teased big plans for the show.
Queen of the Jungle, Scarlett Moffatt will return to the new series as well as Stephen Mulhern.
At this year’s BAFTA TV Awards, Dec told The Sun: “Scarlet has signed her contract so we can talk about her! She is back!”
“Scarlet is brilliant she hit the ground running,
“She bought a real wit and charm to the show that was sadly lacking. She brought this lovely female presence and we loved having her.
“As soon as we worked with her on I’m A Celebrity we wanted her.”
Following on from last year’s ‘The Missing Crown Jewels’ mini-series, Ant and Dec have started to film a new skit for the new series of Saturday Night Takeaway.
‘The Missing Crown Jewels’ mini-series proved a hit with viewers during ITV’s Takeaway last year, and for Christmas 2017 the episodes were rebroadcast.
The latest mini-series the Geordie duo are currently filming follows on from their Crown Jewels skit.
“I’m told that in the opening scenes of the whodunnit, the Geordie duo mock the Beeb as they brush past a series of cobwebs hanging in an abandoned warehouse signposted ‘BBC’s Light Entertainment Department’,” The Sun reporter, Dan Wooton said.
“In the first show Ant & Dec are on a rescue mission to find their Britain’s Got Talent colleague David Walliams, who is being held hostage in a grim looking building.”
ITV have confirmed that Little Ant and Dec will not return for the new series.
Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway will return 24th February 2018 on ITV.