It was the BAFTAs last night and TV duo Ant and Dec were amongst the big winners, taking home two awards.
Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donelly won Best Entertainment Performance and Best Entertainment Programme.
When accepting the award, Dec stated that winning the accolade was “really just a nice big cherry on top of a cake we all love”.
Meanwhile, ITV drama Broadchurch won three awards for Best Leading Actress, Supporting Actor and Best Drama. Olivia Coleman also achieved her third BAFTA in two years.
Over on the BBC, The Day Of The Doctor won the Radio Times Audience Award.
Here is the full list of winners:
- Entertainment Programme – Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway.
- Sport and Live Event – The Ashes 2013, First Test, Day Five.
- Current Affairs – Syria: Across The Lines (Dispatches).
- Mini-series – In The Flesh.
- Single Documentary – The Murder Trial.
- News Coverage – ITV News At Ten: The Woolwich Attacks.
- Features – Long Lost Family.
- Soap and Continuing Drama – Coronation Street.
- Specialist Factual – David Attenborough’s Natural History Museum Alive 3D.
- Supporting Actor – David Bradley, Broadchurch.
- Comedy and Comedy Entertainment Programme – A League of Their Own.
- Supporting Actress – Sarah Lancashire, Last Tango In Halifax
- Reality and Constructed Factual – Gogglebox.
- Situation Comedy – Him and Her.
- Bafta Special Award – Cilla Black.
- Drama Series – Broadchurch.
- Female Performance in a Comedy Programme – Katherine Parkinson, The IT Crowd.
- International – Breaking Bad.
- Single Drama – Complicit.
- Male Performance in a Comedy Programme – Richard Ayoade, The IT Crowd.
- Factual Series – Bedlam.
- Radio Times Audience Award – Doctor Who Day of the Doctor.
- Entertainment Performance – Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway.
- Leading Actress – Olivia Colman, Broadchurch.
- Leading Actor – Sean Harris, Southcliffe.
- Academy Fellowship – Julie Walters.