Mark and Pauline will become the prison guards and dressed in prison officers uniform whilst the rest of the housemates will become prisoners dressing in orange jumpsuits for the entire day.
The prisoners job is to smuggle luxury items into the house and hide them in places Mark and Pauline will not be able to find them. If they succeed then the housemates will be able to keep the luxury items that aren’t found.
The housemates will have to gather the luxury items from the large task room which has been transformed to look like a police evidence locker style room.
The luxury items are:
* A boom box – music to be played for the House
* A pizza box – a takeaway for the 6 of House
* A bar of chocolate- a chocolate hamper for the house
* A plastic cricket bat – garden games for the Housemates
* Giant lipstick – makeup goody bags
* Football – World Cup football scores revealed
* Fake Dumbbells – exercise equipment for Housemates to use
* Fake tan bottle– fake tan
* Inflatable rubber ring- doughnuts
* Giant ice cream cone – ice creams for all the Housemates
* Large massage bottle- massage oil for the Housemates
* Protein shake bottles- Protein shake for the house
So that, Mark and Pauline do not know what the real task is, the House will be told that Big Brother does not think that they appreciate the freedom they have in the house and as a consequence the majority of the housemates will become prisoners for the day.
The prisoners will have to take part in menial labor in the Big Brother garden, this will be peeling potatoes constantly for 10 minutes. Before their next 10 minute shift they will be able to have a 5 minute break in which the Prison Guards will need to ensure that the prisoners abide by the rules provided by Big Brother.
However during these 5 minute breaks the prisoners will get the chance to escape to the large task room to collect their contraband. The prisoner housemates will then need to work together to smuggle the luxury items into the house without the guards noticing.The prisoners will be given 6 breaks.
· No sleeping or lying down.
· No arguing or shouting
· No swearing or rude language.
· No smoking.
· No flirting, hugging or kissing.
When the housemates smuggling time is up, the guards will be informed that their fellow housemates have been hiding contraband. The guards will then be given 1 minutes to try and find the items that their housemates have hidden. Anything that Mark and Pauline can find, they will be able to keep and anything that remains undiscovered the rest of the housemates will be able to keep.
Big Brother continues tonight with the second live eviction on Channel 5 at 9pm.