Collabro have confirmed plans to extend their upcoming UK tour in 2015.
The five piece group who won this year’s series of Britain’s Got Talent have added seven extra dates to their tour due to high demand. They will now visit cities including Stoke and Grimsby.
They will also be joined by finalist Lucy Kay.
The tour will commence on January 27 in Carlisle and end in Southend on March 9.
Here is the full list of extra dates:
- January 27 – Carlisle, Sands Centre
- February 17 – Birmingham, Symphony Hall
- March 2 – Salford, The Lowry
- March 5 – Stoke, Victoria Hall
- March 6 – Oxford, The New Theatre
- March 8 – Grimsby Auditorium
- March 9 – Southend, The Cliffs Pavilion
As well as winning a £250,000 cash prize, Collabro will also be performing in The Royal Variety Performance later this year.
Collabro plan to release their debut album ‘Stars’ on July 21.