Ariana Grande recently announced her new album which will be called ‘My Everything’, and no one other than Harry Styles has written one of the tracks featuring on her album.
The track written by One Direction member Harry is called ‘A Little Bit Of My Heart’ and the news was released after the tracklisting for her new album was announced.
Harry is currently on the Where We Are world tour with One Direction and preparing for the release of their fourth album.
‘My Everything’ is a follow up to Ariana’s first album ‘Yours Truly’ and features collabs from Iggy Azalea, Big Sean, Zedd, The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat.
The tracklisting is as follows:
2. Problem (Feat. Iggy Azalea)
3. One Last Time
4. Why Try
5. Break Free (feat. Zedd)
6. Best Mistake (feat. Big Sean)
7. Be My Baby (feat. Cashmere Cat)
8. Break Your Heart Right Back (feat. Childish Gambino)
9. Love Me Harder (Ariana Grande & The Weeknd)
10. A Little Bit Of Your Heart
11. Hands On Me (feat. A$AP Ferg)
12. My Everything
The album will be released in the UK on the 25th of August.